Wednesday, 27 April 2016

I'M 21 YEAYYY !

Assalamualaikum hai :) So yesterday 26 April 95 was my 21st birthday. Alhamdulillah.  There is nothing better than celebrating your happy moments with your family. I am so grateful to have them by my side . Mak cakap kek nanti lah kita makan2 dulu. hahahahha I dont actually need any cakes for my birthday dah besar doh but yeah its like benda yang wajib dalam family aku hahahahahah mana tak gomok. Its okay. Rezeki jangan ditolak maut jangan dicarik,gituhh :p

I had also received lots of love and wishes from my friends and other family members. Tbh tak ramai pun yang ingat birthday aku tapi apa yang buat aku happy is bila mereka yang wish aku tu dengan betul2 ikhlas and I had to say that I actually cried . Tersentuh punya pasal. You know sometimes kau fikir kau tak buat apa pun untuk orang, like kau kawan jelah,kau buat apa yang sepatutnya seorang kawan tu buat . Bagi aku apa yang aku buat tu sebenarnya benda yang kecik je. Tapi dorang sebenarnya ingat those little things sampai bila2. I'm so touched. And  I also never thought he would  remember my birthday,thought he actually busy but yeah, (thanks to you anyway. you know who you are!) . Terima kasih pada yang wish saya sayang awak semua. Doakan saya berjaya,cemerlang akhirat dan dunia.hoping that semua yang mendoakan saya especially yang include my name in your prayers to get the best thing in your life, may Allah bless






Thanks lulu I'm so touched

Ya Allah fara you are being too sweet I can die! I miss you :'(


My bestfriend from kkb i miss her so much hoping to see her very soon

Ida my roomate masa kat pilah dulu. Thank you ida omey. i may not show you how important you are to me but I will always love you and appreciate your presence. Always

me and ayah. mak ,kak ika and along takde dlm gambar.muehehe


Thanks tasha Harap kau kawin cepat2 hahahah

Wishes from my girls. Tqsm!



Thank you semua. :')




No comments:

Post a Comment