Friday, 1 April 2016

Cengeng

If you ask me what's the most difficult thing for me to do. Then my answer will be 'when the time I cannot hold my tears any longer'. For me its the hardest thing to do. Aku menangis bila aku marah sangat tapi tak sampai hati nak marah, nangis bila rasa tak dihargai (cliche sangat nih hahaha). I cried bcs I couldnt control my anger, not because I  was hurt. For me I've lose myself when I'm angry. Thats the hardest battle within myself. Mak selalu cakap aku ni lurus. Sejauh mana lurus tu tak tahu la. Tapi bagi aku biarlah, janji aku tak kacau hidup orang. I dont have the courage to say 'no,you cant, no i would not allow you to take my food, no i wouldnt help you. ' Sometimes aku menangis juga sebab bongok tak dapek nak cakap benda simple macam tu je pastu meleleh sebab tak tahu apa nak buat. Cengeng betul.

No comments:

Post a Comment